Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Housing and Homelessness Department Internal Transfer Request

The Municipal Housing Department has an INTERNAL TRANSFER policy that applies only to those who receive Rent-Geared-to-Income subsidy within City of Brantford owned buildings. Internal transfers do not apply to Market Rent or Rent Supplement tenants.

View Frequently Asked Questions

View Buildings within the Municipal Housing Portfolio

List all people who live in the unit.

Income of all people who live in the unit.